What is the function of a Sales Coordinator in a small specialty manufacturing and engraving company?
- Handle relationships of assigned accounts.
- Develop new customers.
- Grow core markets.
- Document sales files, CRM database and commercial details of projects.
- Conduct site visits
- Understand our product offerings and serve as a go-to source for clients who want more information concerning our products.
- Provide/coordinate direction on project concepts including engineering reviews.
- Generate price quotes with costing backups and managers or department heads’ help
- Communicate with other departments, i.e. Engineering, Accounting, Manufacturing to coordinate project scheduling information for customers.
- Marketing, to include organization of trade shows, press releases, email campaigns.
- Be educated on industry trends, competitor and customer use of marketing tools.
- Increase customer contact points via our marketing tools, measured by analytics and conversions.
- Create updates to social media, company websites.
- Prepare and present marketing initiatives
- Feel free to think out of the box
What we’ve found helps these efforts…
- An inquisitive nature, desire to learn, interest in how things work
- Use of Internet Marketing tools i.e. Hub Spot, Google Analytics, etc.
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills
- Good networking skills and the ability to handle numerous client companies and customers
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills
- Ability to travel (approximately 1 week/month)
- Act according to the Values and Beliefs of Alliance and within company policies.
Our regular hours are: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm M-F
We offer these benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Health, dental, vision, and prescription drug insurance
- 401(k) and company match
- Vacation and PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Company paid Life Insurance
- ST/LT Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Education reimbursement
- Company social activities
But wait, there’s more:
- 40 hours of PTO for New Hires on Day 1 of employment
- 40 more hours of PTO accrued during first year
- Vacation - 80 hours of vacation after 1 year
- Health Insurance - No waiting period for Health Insurance. Health Insurance starts on 1st of the next month following your start date.>
Can you think of an everyday item that has a unique texture? How’d it get there? Who designed it? Where’s it made? Does it serve any function other than decoration?