Nylon Sleeve Back-Up Rollers!
Did you know Alliance offers in-house manufacturing of “Alliance Sirtres” nylon sleeve back-up rollers, Up to 24-in diameter and 260-in face length?
- Calendering, finishing, and embossing
- Woven and knitted synthetic and natural fabrics
- Films, vinyl, coated fabrics, and specialty applications such as holographic films and requiring extra smooth finishes or high-temperature processing
- Non-wovens calendering and thermo-bonding
- Paper and Foil Processing
- High heat resistance
- Wear-ability - impervious to surface marks from folds, foreign matter, web imperfections, etc.
- Different material widths can be run without edge marking issues
- Highly resistant to most common processing chemicals
- Can be reground several times, including with profile and crown
- Imparts a smooth, glossy finish to web
- Can be installed over existing cotton or wool-filled roll base
Advantages of Purchasing from Alliance:
- In house fabrication at our main facility, Ashland, VA USA
- Faster deliveries
- Less shipping costs
- Competitive pricing
- Both staff engineers and technicians available for assistance
- On-site technical consultations available
At Alliance Machine and Engraving we don’t just manufacture equipment, we provide solutions.